[3830] NCCC Sprint KU5B LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 18 19:48:18 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 19

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): .4

   40:  11     9
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 99

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My 40 dipole is really on the fritz. It would go quiet suddenly and then come
back to life. When we switched to AT&T U-Verse my radio-ing began to interfere
with the TV's...never happened on DirecTV. So, I have to stay away from the
high bands when the TV is on...oh well, I'm moving out soon anyway.

I streamed live on the internet just to give the camera and connection a test
run before heading off to Oklahoma tomorrow. Listen out for NO5W this weekend!
Fellow Sprinters NO5W, W5ZL, and I will be doing a M/2 from NO5W's Pathfinder.
More details on his site: http://no5w.com/NO5W_OKQP10_Route.html

APRS is also planned for this adventure!

Thanks for the quick fun...now to go fix the antenna.

Colin KU5B