[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 19 06:03:26 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 19

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

  160:   7      6
   80:  15     12
   40:  12      9
   20:   6      3
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Ugly is all I can say about tonight. First Q on 20 was K9BGL who was extremely
weak, but then worked a few of the loud 6s & 7s, so off to 40. Seemed like
somebody cut my coax. Signals were mostly weak, and I had tons of unanswered
CQs. Had 2 minutes without a Q. Went to 80 and struggled there as well. Finally
thought I'd give 160 a try and enjoyed a little success. Propagation was weird,
but mostly long here. K9BGL was very weak on 40 & 80. Lost him on 40, but
booming in on 160. Got beat out more than I can remember by stations I could
not even hear. Earlier today someone posted on the Blue reflector how great
propagation was from 5 land. Huh?
Thanks for the Qs and 73 de Art KZ5D.

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - KZ5D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
160M:
 1 GA   2 IL   3 MI   4 MN   5 NC   6 TN
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
80M:
 1 AL   2 CA   3 CT   4 DE   5 GA   6 IL   7 MA   8 MI   9 MN   10 NC
 11 OR   12 TN
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1 CA   2 CT   3 DE   4 MA   5 MN   6 NC   7 PA   8 SD   9 WA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
20M:
 1 CA   2 IL   3 WA
160M  QSOS  =   7 in  3 minutes