[3830] Rus DX KP2CW(K6VVA) SOSB/40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 01:23:30 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KP2CW
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: KV4FZ

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: KP2 via Remote

   40:  134     0        36        11
Total:  134     0        36        11  Total Score = 30,221

Club: CONTEST WARRIORS CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Two-eay remote operation in KP2 from my kitchen table in California via the
Internet for a few hours to evaluate some new changes to improve remote CW
keying.  Got disconnected a few times, and did not have full messages set up in
TR4W so apologies for some QLF.  Still fun to work mostly EU on 40m with 100w
and just an inverted vee in KP2.  Many loud EU signals compared to what I
normally hear in 6 land :^)

A special TNX to Herb, KV4FZ, for his help in plowing through the numerous
obstacles we have faced and overcome thus far in this remote station project.
Progress is being made toward the eventual goal of being able to do a full
fledged remote contesting effort.  We are not there yet, but getting closer.
High Internet latency will continue to be an issue, however.

73 & Tnx for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
KP2CW (Trustee)