[3830] Rus DX N5AW M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 09:14:25 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW, N4TZ
Station: N5AW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Texas

   80:   60      4       21         1
   40:  237     45       56        26
   20:  214     62       53        43
   15:  146     27       53         6
   10:   21     20       14         0
Total:  678    158      197        76  Total Score = 1,185,093

Although we are partners for the upcoming WRTC in Russia, N4TZ and I met in
person for the first time Friday evening before this contest. We decided
sometime ago to to use the RDXC to test things for WRTC. We operated under WRTC
rules which is essentially multi-single. We stayed with the 100 watts WRTC power
limit but made full use of the N5AW antenna farm. We learned a lot and had fun
in the process. With the increasing sunspots this is an enjoyable contest -
just wish there were more activity outside of Russia and Europe. Got pretty
slow Sunday morning!

Marv, N5AW and Terry, N4TZ