[3830] BARTG N8NOE SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 16:08:55 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    2       2
   40:    4       4
   20:   68      22
   15:   29      19
   10:    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  103      47          0  Continents = 5  Total Score = 24,205

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had some Fun in the Contest and made some Contacts. I had some time to use the
New Yaesu FT-900AT using a Donner interface. I'd got this for Portable Work and
thought it would be good to test it here. Worked out Fine, but only has 100w so
not what I was used to. Log Submitted, and all is good. May use the Yaesu more
than I thought around, Pretty nice Radio but no ProIII.. Using CocoaModem,
Aether and MacloggerDX on my Mac OSX.
Jeff-N8NOE