[3830] BARTG KB2HSH SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 19:20:49 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KB2HSH
Operator(s): KB2HSH
Station: KB2HSH

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WNY

   80:    5       2          4
   40:   45       6         12
   20:   42      16          7
   15:   12       7          5
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  104      31         28  Continents = 3  Total Score = 18,408

Great contest here!  Was able to operate almost 25% of the contest (12 hours).
This was the first time using N1MM all the way through, and I loved it.  It
made EVERYTHING so much better...automatic DUPE checking, etc.  I was tired
Saturday night, and made a BRUTAL mistake...I don't know how it happened, but I
UNCHECKED the NET button on the RTTY Engine, so I was transmitting at a
different frequency than what I was receiving at.  So, my score probably would
have been a little higher.

Nice 15 meter opening on Saturday, as well as hearing Argentina on 10.

Thanks to everyone that struggled to hear my FT-817.