[3830] BARTG KE1FO SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 19:22:53 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KE1FO
Operator(s): KE1FO
Station: KE1FO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT

   80:   0       0           0
   40:  13       4           6
   20:   1       1           1
   15:   0       0           0
   10:   0       0           0
-----------------------------------
Total:  14       5           7  Continents = 2  Total Score = 336

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had just finished the YCCC SO2R box project on Friday night, and was hankering
to try it out.  The main reason for building the project was to replace my
WriteLog MultiKeyer and try out N1MM Logger.  No SO2R this time - not a serious
effort and I've sold my ts-940 to fund the purchase of a 2nd K3, which should
arrive this week.  Spent a few hours getting N1MM setup correctly, and then
made a few q's to try things out.  Then spent a few more hours getting N1MM
tweaked, then made a few more q's.  Had fun, and it seems things are now ready
for some more serious efforts - once the 2nd rig is built!  Can't wait!

73 de Al, KE1FO