[3830] Rus DX LZ5K(LZ1GL) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 23:24:22 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LZ5K
Operator(s): LZ1GL
Station: LZ5K

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Kazanlak, Bulgaria

  160:     0    0        0         0
   80:     0    0        0         0
   40:     0    0        0         0
   20:     0    0        0         0
   15:     0    0        0         0
   10:     0    0        0         0
Total:  2051    0        0         0  Total Score = 5,400,000

I hope that you will excuse me for the uncomlete score information but I only
remember the QSO number and the final result which I have achved in my SOAB CW
effort from LZ5K - contest station located right in the geographic center of
Bulgaria near the town of Kazanlak in the Rose Valley. I was so tired and
excited after the contest that just in the train on my way back to Sofia I
realised that I havent even downloaded a copy of my log from the contest
computer.
  It was a big contest with great operators and very high activity.
Congratulations to the Rusiian organiser who are managing the Russian DX
Contest site http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/news.asp This is a good example of
what we as contesters need - we need "published on time information". In the
21-th Century it is not so difficult and I hope that the organisers of the
other big Contest such as CQ WWDX and WPX will soon follow their Russian
Colegue's example and will finaly build at least a simple site where everyone
could see some results. I find radiculose the announce of the CQ Magazine
Management that the results of the Contests will be published online only after
they are already published in the CQ Magazine ??? ( one full year ). I wonder
why those guys ask for cabrilo logs at all ?
Thanks again to all the operatars who have contacted me in this realy very
exciting Amateur Radio event ! See you in the next one !

73 LZ1GL Krasimir Latinov
http://www.lzopen.com