[3830] Rus DX NN3W(@N3HBX) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 07:17:11 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MD

  160:    26     0       16         2
   80:   162    31       26        10
   40:   463    63       66        30
   20:   347   451       82        65
   15:   241   309       65        26
   10:    22    23       22         0
Total:  1261   877      287       133  Total Score = 4,940,460

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks as always to John N3HBX for letting me into the Poolesville station.

Lots of fun; I need to get a different software package as N1MM is not liking
the station setup.  That meant I had to run the contest in CT "DXpedition" mode
which creates a lot of false packet spots and does not spot Oblast multipliers
which hurt big time.

The 160 wire yagi was found to be dead the evening before the contest, so I did
not focus much on that band at all.

The scoring was a hand tabulation....We'll see what happens if you run it
through a real program!