[3830] OkQP VE3CRU SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 08:02:21 PDT 2010

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Whitby Ontario

  160:      0       0
   80:      0       0
   40:      0       1
   20:     24       4
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     24       5  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,722

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Very poor conditions Saturday as well as tribander failure found few heard on
the inverted vee.   Sunday, the last few hours were most interesting, having
found some mobiles to chase to the end of the contest.

Many thanks to all the mobiles who stuck it out in severe weather, including
all I did not hear and work.  Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thanks also to the sponsors.  Looking forward to next year.

73,

Bill  VE3CRU

Remember the Ontario QSO Party the weekend of April 17 and 18, I will be a
Rover.  Hope to work all of you.  I also sponsor the plaque for High USA, go
for it.