[3830] BARTG P40YL(AI6YL) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 10:01:28 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: P40YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: P49V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ARUBA
Operating Time (hrs): 29:55

   80:   36      14
   40:  277      36
   20:  539      52
   15:  660      52
   10:   53      13
-----------------------------------
Total: 1565     167         77  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,290,160

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

WOW, what a weekend! I really enjoy the BARTG contests and especially this one,
as Aruba treated me to some of the best band openings I have ever experienced.
15 was really good both days and Saturday offered up a nice 10 meter opening.

I added the use of Telnet and the bandmap to catch a few extra mults, so no S&P
this time.  I stayed on my CQ frequency - 88 - as often as I could get it.

It was a challenge to sort out the call signs in the pileups and the numbers in
the reports and keep up the pace.  But, I'm not complaining.  Hi,hi.

As always, I want to thank everyone for the repeats and patience throughout the
contest.

Finally, since we return to CA at the end of the month, I would like to say
thanks to all for the Q's during our stay here on Aruba and special thanks to
P49V/P40V for putting together such a great station so I can play radio.

88 Sue

I hope to work you again this fall