[3830] OkQP W5ESE SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 10:18:08 PDT 2010

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: W5ESE
Operator(s): W5ESE
Station: W5ESE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10h 5m

  160:
   80:     10
   40:    119       10
------------------------
Total:    129       10  Mults = 59  Total Score = 24,013

Club: Hays Caldwell ARC

Comments:

A thunderstorm kept me off the air for about the first hour. Propagation
seemed not as good as last year.

My hat is off to the intrepid mobiles who braved the winter storm to put
so many of Oklahoma's counties on the air!

I was happy to hear AF5Q participating as an in-state QRP entrant. It's
great to see participation in the QRP categories on both sides of the state
line!

Oklahoma really throws a first class QSO party.

Radio used was my Ten-Tec Omni VI. Antennas were a 300' horizontal loop
and a 40 meter inverted vee.

Thanks to the Oklahoma DX Association for sponsoring the event!