[3830] Rus DX E7DX(E77DX) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 12:14:55 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)

  160:  172     105      47        40
   80:  202     233      60        52
   40:  125     251      68        61
   20:  202    1017      78        74
   15:   73     341      73        52
   10:    9       6      12         1
Total:  783    1953     338       280  Total Score = 10,562,238

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

To less time to prepare the station for SO2R and to repair some broken
boxes. Tnx to Ivan OE3DIA for boroving me his 160m 4 SQ controler.
Problems with CW keying because of wrong SO2R settings (to low nummber CW
QSOs)
and to tired operator who arived friday evening to station, stay a wake till
03:30 and wake up around 07:30 MEZ, worked on the hardware till contest
starts(even sometimes during the first hours of contest)but that is nothing
new.
This was my 2nd RDXC (first time i operated MO2T 3 years a go from OE4A).
Entering for 1st time SOAB MIX category i didn´t expected how diffcult will
be
to find best balance between the bands and how to keep rate high and to
maximize
number of DXCC, oblasts and points. I have to say i didn´t find the best way
how to do that, points AVG is lower as expected and its look like i missed
big nummber of oblasts.
Anyway it was pleasure to participate in this great contest and it give me
more
motivation to operate again a bit more in SOAB category !
Congratulation to OE3K (OE3DIA) and ER4KAA (UT5UDX) on great great scores!!!

CU in WPX SSB!

73 es best dx
de E77DX/OE1EMS
Braco