[3830] Rus DX SK3W M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 13:04:25 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM5AJV SM5PHU SM6LRR
Station: SK3W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JP80JH
Operating Time (hrs): 22h43

  160:   321      8      43        53
   80:   521    148      59        66
   40:   721    481      81        73
   20:   437    655      82        73
   15:   208     86      65        52
   10:     3      2       5         0
Total:  2211   1380     335       317  Total Score = 14,988,176

Conditions and experience was up compared to last year! But even Murphy was up.

We lost all power the last 1h17 of the contest! During Sunday the Wx went from
sunny to snow storm and we understood that the power outage would take a while
to repair for the power company. Since Murphy also works on the power company,
the
power was restored 1 minute after the contest was finished! We probably lost
200 QSO's and at least 10 multipliers.

Anyhow the contest was a great experience and we say a BIG THANK YOU to
the Fernebo Contest Team, with the captain SM3SGP, for letting us operate from
SK3W again.