[3830] Rus DX CR6K(CT1ILT) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 13:38:34 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:

  160:   168    0        39        16
   80:   299    0        55        41
   40:   512    0        66        59
   20:   562    0        69        69
   15:   572    0        68        55
   10:    35    0        18         0
Total:  2148    0       315       240  Total Score = 6,527,355

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First I want to thank Krassy for the fantastic idea in seeing which of K1LZ LZ5R
and CR6K would achieve the highest score. (not too hard to guess!)

Our station is still not performing as it was due to the recent storms that
affected our antennas and adding to this my second radio stopped working after
the first 10 hours of contest :(  so not full SO2R! (I still need to find some
good filtering system because our 2 towers are only 13m away from each, if
anyone has ideas please email me at ct1ilt at gmail.com)...

Even though I was not full SO2R I tried to move as much stations as I could...
especially oblasts cause I knew that it was my weakness...

After so much work on the 160m T vertical I was satisfied it's performance...

Now need to improve my 80m antenna...

the 35 qsos I have on 10m were made on Saturday afternoon, 15 of these are with
USA. The only sign I heard on 10m on Sunday was 5N7M....

This contest is great fun!! I know I have no chance to win cause I am too far
from Russia but still it is so fun that it keeps people motivated! :)

Congratulations to LZ8E for the amazing score also congrats to my buddy Iliya
LZ4UU ! he is really one of the best! Hats off also to DL1IAO which killed me
in Multipliers :) way to go Stefan!

73's cu in next one
Filipe CT1ILT aka CR6K
http://www.rep.pt/ct1ilt