[3830] BARTG KR1ST/4 SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 16:45:41 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KR1ST/4
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ladson, SC

   80:   38       5         11
   40:   80      16         15
   20:  139      34         17
   15:   17       9          4
   10:    1       1          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  275      65         48  Continents = 5  Total Score = 155,375

Club: I'm Hearing Things

Comments:

Rig: IC-756ProIII
Pwr: 100W
Ant: 80m: Inverted L apex 55ft/22 radials
          Inverted V apex 55ft
     40m: 46ft doublet at 52ft
          45ft vertical doublet at 53 ft
          Inverted V at 55ft
     20/15/10m: 46ft doublet at 52ft E/W
                33ft doublet at 40ft N/S

It was the first time for me to work this contest. I didn't start until a
little over 24 hours into the contest. That probably caused me to lose out on a
ton of mults on the higher bands during the first day.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com
http://www.airlinkexpress.org