[3830] BARTG NO2T SO Expert HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 22 18:18:15 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: New Jersey

   80:   58       7         13
   40:  212      32         17
   20:  317      49         18
   15:  308      46         12
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  895     134         60  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,041,780

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Thanks for all the contacts. This is the my highest score yet. Lot of new
calls.
Still no 10 meters were moving to. Heard some wp4's but stayed on 15 meters.

The only new thing in the shack is that I used two SDR radios. It is
interesting to use two radios without "knobs". Will take a while to optimize
the setup, but so far works well. Be seeing you all in the SARTG 73 sk de Jerry
NO2T