[3830] Rus DX I4DZ(IK3QAR) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 23 03:57:53 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: I4DZ
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: IR4M

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Montecodruzzo

  160:   200             42        42
   80:   339             45        52
   40:   550             51        63
   20:   549             52        71
   15:   335             54        61
   10:    36             22         4
Total:  2029    0       266       293  Total Score = 7,431,905

Club: Romagna Contest Team

Comments:

Even if i often operate in the multi-op IR4M team, for me this has been a "first
time" serious contest on many aspects: first time SO all bands, first try with
SO2R (well, a kind of...), first time round-the-clock... quite a challenge!
For these reasons i had not set a target: just wanted to have fun and see what
i can do relying only on myself. I must say that i'm satisfied and, more
important, had lots of fun!

I want to thank the IR4M (Romagna Contest Team) crew for their usual warm
hospitality and the use of their great contest station. Thank you guys!

Paolo IK3QAR