[3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 23 07:01:08 PDT 2010

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Okoc

   40:      9        0
   20:     58       15
   15:     25        5
------------------------
Total:     92       20  Mults = 42  Total Score = 13,272

Thanks for the nice contest. In Slovakia I have a big handicap .... so 99% of
mobile stations are on 40m when I have propagation on 20m and high. 40m opened
here after 21Z. Missed many many counties. The second problem was big QRM from
stations in Russian DX contest. It was very hard sometime read CW mobile
stations on 20CW among of the contesters in RUDX. In second day after the RUDX
20m was clear and checked frq around 14040-14050 continually and wkd many OK
stations. 15m was also opened and made 30 QSO /15cw and 5ssb/. Thanks
W3DYA,NO5W and other who made QSY on my request to 21045. So when closed here
15 and 20m I go on 40m, but I had really small chance to get callsigns of
mobile stations, because on RTTY was also contest. So, in the future will be
good, if mobile stations CQed also without RTTY bandplane.... Despite of this
made 9 cw contact. On SSB also no chance because Rovers was over 7.200 and I
can work only 7045-7200.
Despite of theese handicaps I think my score are good.

The top QSOs with Rovers:
NO5W/M  27/16 QSO/COUNTY
W3DYA/M 23/13
W5LE/M 16/14
W5TM/M 13/10
K5CM/M 8/4

My wkd condx:
IC 7700 , OM3500 Amplifier
ant: 6/6/6/6 on 15m
     6/6/6 on 20m
     3/3 on 40m
Logging software: Writelog

Thanks a lot for the nice weekend I am really enjoyed it. See you in 2011.