[3830] ARRLDX SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 23 19:06:04 PDT 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   20: 1543    60
   15: 1794    61
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 4550   261  Total Score = 3,561,084

What I should say….

Despite the unbelievable behavior from a very well know ham operator that spent
hours and hours qrming my calling freq trying to knock me out, but fortunately
my Rig could managed  his interference .

160 great runs even for low power whatsoever high line noise on both nights.

80 meter my headache band did not realize what is going on with signal till I
discovered on Sunday at 04:00 UTC at broken radial … HIHI been working with a
perfect dummy load the evening B4.

40 meter running with a homebrew dipole   did produced a nice runs,
20 meter using at last minute 3 L HB  at 60 feet. Amazed me how good performer
is this little antenna but in perfect   shot to NA because of my Atlantic Ocean
take up.

Impressive opening on 15 the money band all time a pile up and opened
simultaneously to EU and NA
using my 4l Steppir antenna for 15 I love it (I hope to share the same propa at
the SSB  WPX )

10 meter Just 1 qso really just one. Sooner or later will open for us. Our
last one great opening at 2003 ARRL SSB, “God willing will be”.

Using a 3 letters call, a long exchange and getting rates as far of 7 QSO’s
per minute I will not complaint at all and the extra bonus of the freq.
offender WHY I should complain NIL. OH MY SWEET LORD THANKS TO LET ME FINISH ED
THIS CONTEST

Rate per minute Times
2 QSO in minute  495
3 QSO in minute  322
4 QSO in minute  291
5 QSO in minute  129
6 QSO in minute  41
7 QSO in minute  15

My top rate for a contest ever were 420 qsos  and did achieved at this contest
Totally qso per day 1st 2745 and 2nd 1809

Station played perfectly with exception of the 80 m  issue, Using coax stub
matching nil interference in any of the FT2000.
 Next  year better propa on 10;
Tnxs also  to all that share with me the pure ham spirit competition …
20 meter sometimes is a ZOO because of the Alligator Net Controller specially
at 14280 they do believe that is a private and exclusive frequency for their
Stupidity daily comments. Really but really Sucks.

73’s
Ted Jimenez
RIGS
 2 ft2000 100 watts
3 L 20 meter monoband
4 L 15  meter Steppir
40 Meter Rotary Dipole HB
80 and 160 VERTICAL DIPOLE
Rigblaster Pro Duo SO2R interface

Still fighting for the 2nd night allucinations ... Still sending me to bed when
everyones is having fun... Cu at WPX SSB GOD WILLING...