[3830] BARTG VE7CC(@VE7SV) SO Expert HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 23 21:59:25 PDT 2010

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VE7CC
Operator(s): VE7CC
Station: VE7SV

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: BC

   80:   40       2         13
   40:  239      16         23
   20:  533      51         25
   15:  192      31         22
   10:    3       3          1
-----------------------------------
Total: 1007     103         84  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,129,854

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Too many contests this weekend.  BARTG really suffered because of this.  Lots of
Europeans in the RDXC on 40 CW, but almost nil on RTTY.

Conditions were not great, but it was nice to see signs of life on 15.
Actually worked 4 Europeans on 15 the first day and 22 the second.  The
conditions the day after the contest were much better than during the contest.

There is no reason to have an F key programmed with "QSO B4".  It's hard to
believe, but some contest programs actually have a default key of "QSO B4".  I
was unable to work several stations as they simply refused to work me and
simply said QSO B4 and called CQ again.  If they were in my log, I wouldn't
call them.  I hope they all miss the VE7 multiplier.

There was almost no one on for the last couple of hours.  Almost everyone quit
at 0000Z.  I will not make that mistake again, I will also plan to end at OOOOZ
next time.

Lee