[3830] Rus DX SP4Z SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 25 15:17:50 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Lapy

  160:   204    0        39        47
   80:   452    0        52        62
   40:   632    0        61        65
   20:   368    0        51        64
   15:   178    0        54        25
   10:     2    0         2         0
Total:  1836    0       259       263  Total Score = 6,222,762

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Hello Contesters:
First wanted Mixed entry like year ago but had some problems with PC
soundblaster card and serious sore throat on Saturday morning.
CW was the best solution this time.

Only 2 QSOs versus 8 QSOs last year made on 10m (Mirek VK6DXI and YD1GCL)
even many DX cluster spots monitoring and watching on second radio. Once again
Southern localization of my QTH were better and better. 15m was much more
better with QSOs all continents but I am to close to UA3 area to get more
oblasti (20m as well but was short open in the end of contest). Prefer stay
with antennas dierctly to Russia for 10 pointers QSOs. It is good strategy
because USA calling me with back of my beaming antenna from 10 to 40 - nice

Best regards to russian friend and all over the world - there was very good
activity. See you one of them in Moscow WRTC event

73, poka-poka, Wes SP4Z