[3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 25 20:11:20 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - March 26

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

  160:   2      2
   80:   8      7
   40:  17     13
   20:   9      7
Total:  36     29  Total Score = 1,044

Great stuff! 20M was good for five minutes, then gone though I stayed too long.

40M was good with big signals from all over for 10 minutes, then empty.

80M was so-so, with quite a bit of noise tonight. Think I'll get slammed on log
checking :) Have the vertical array temporarily retuned for 3.800 for the
weekend, so it's not too hot down in CW-land right now. I noticed the pattern
change when working usually booming Tom W7WHY who wasn't as loud tonight when I
had the array aimed his way.

160M with the crappy inverted-L was a "give it a shot" band from here. Nice to
get SD and CA -- or anywhere -- on that dog of an antenna. Thanks WD0T and
N6RO.

Much fun had by all, I think. Hope to hear many of you in WPX Friday night.

-- Bud VA7ST

160M:
 1 CA   2 SD
80M:
 1 KS   2 MI   3 MN   4 NC   5 OR   6 WA   7 WI
40M:
 1 FL   2 IL   3 LA   4 MA   5 MI   6 MN   7 MS   8 OR   9 SC   10 SD
 11 TN   12 TX   13 WA
20M:
 1 LA   2 MA   3 MI   4 MS   5 MT   6 TX   7 WI
160M  QSOS  =   2 in  2 minutes
 80M  QSOS  =   8 in  6 minutes
 40M  QSOS  =  17 in  12 minutes
 20M  QSOS  =   9 in  10 minutes