[3830] WPX SSB YT9X M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 13:22:45 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YT9X
Operator(s): YT1CW YT1BD YT8T YT8WW YU1JW YU1ZZ
Station: YT9X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NR Sevojno - JN93

Club: West Serbia CC

Comments:

Mountain locations are usually excellent, but sometimes they can mean trouble.
 A typhoon-like storm completely destroyed our antenna system last December.
 Taking advantage of a few sunny days during the winter, we repaired the
system
 with great effort, hoping to use it in WPX SSB and planning a serious
 participation in one of the multi-op categories. The contest started great,

 but Murphy's laws are merciless: a storm with strong winds and a lot of rain

 caused a power  black-out during Saturday evening. We did wait for a couple
 of hours - and then concluded that the contest was over for us.

 See You in the CW part.

 73`s
 Milan YU1ZZ (one of YT9X)