[3830] WPX SSB WK0P SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 17:19:09 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WK0P
Operator(s): WK0P
Station: WK0P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Englewood, CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First, thanks to all that were calling me through major QRM.  Your patience is
much appreciated.

Although my hopes were high, conditions, at least from my QTH in Denver, were
not nearly as good as in the ARRL Contests over the past couple of months.  The
noise levels were very high and along with QRM made things pretty difficult to
hear at times.  Sorry to those I missed.

The WPX is my most favorite contest so I look forward to the CW contest and
better, and quieter, conditions!

Thanks to all who heard me.

David, WK0P