[3830] WPX SSB KT6YL SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 17:47:26 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Manteca,CA

It was a fun weekend. Friday I stared off the contest operating from home for a
little bit, Saturday I was part of the NR6O team and today I 'played' radio from
my own station, for a few hours here and there. Nice to be a mult for many
stations, that was the whole idea of my KT6 call sign when I looked for a
vanity call, because WPX has always been one of my favorite contests.
Thanks to all for the QSO's hope you had as much fun as I did!!
best 73/88s de Tiny
KT6YL