[3830] WPX SSB NX6T(K6AM) SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 18:08:49 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: CA

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

It way almost like the good ol' days but without 10 meters.  Much higher score
than last year.

15 was absolutly jumpin' all day with several loud signals from Europe.

20 was great late into the night with a nice over the pole opening to UA9, UN,
EY, etc.  I was finally able to actually hold down a run freq on Sunday for
several hours with my little 2 el at 50 ft and 100W.

40 was tough from here.  The EU's were coming in like 20 meters but I just
couldn't get through with a low dipole.

Some mighty big scores are coming in.  There will be a lot of new records this
time.  Congrats to all who will be a part of one.

73,

John, K6AM/ZF2AM