[3830] WPX SSB NX7TT SOSB15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 18:51:43 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Idaho

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My worst effort since 1984. But with power outages, computer troubles, rotator
broke, the commute from Illinois and all the troubles I had when I got home
after 4 weeks, I still got 16.5 hours in. Did miss being at K0UK's as usual and
competing in the old category, but there is always next year...
 Only worked about 10 EU stations as no condx from here. Some Africa and
mostly
SA and Pacific stations.. Soooo.... again there will be next year..
  Hopefully will see you t Dayton and maybe Visialia