[3830] WPX SSB KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 19:21:11 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Good band conditions. 10 open to the south and 15 open to Europe and JA both
days. 40 worked well both nights with Sat morning being better than Sunday. Had
some storms in the area Saturday evening which made 40 meters noisey. 40 was
noisier than 80. 20 was so crowdwd that I needed a hammer to beat my way in -
then I got RFI complaints so ended up the contest running barefoot. I felt that
cost me the ability to run Sunday afternoon, so was just S&P for the last 4
hours. All part of the fun I guess. I'll do better in the CW contest. WPX is my
favorite. Also, hope to see you all at Dayton this year. 73 de K0OU Steve in
KC,MO.