[3830] WPX SSB KV0K(@K0DU) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 19:57:37 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KV0K
Operator(s): K0DU  K0CL  K0UK  KV0K WA0RSX
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   20: 1001

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Bill (K0UK), got off to a good start but then it hit! The WPX Blizzard ! Rain &
Snow static on all antennas some times 20 db +. This lasted off and on into
Saturday morning. We continued on though doing the best we could. We thought 15
meters would be our big band but propagation once again a disappointment. 10
meters still not a producer here either. Summer is near and antenna work will
resume. Thanks to Pat KV0Q and also a new operator to the group Carson (WA0RSX
) As always thanks to all that worked us.  73's Jerry K0DU