[3830] WPX SSB NR5M SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 20:31:41 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   40: 1116
   20: 1522

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My favorite sleep deprivation contest. 3 sleep hours /60 (since waking up on
Friday morning). Remember all sleep must be wedged between the last Eu and the
first Ja on 40 each night.  By Sunday pm I was totally incoherent (apologies to
all who worked me then!)  This contest proved to me what others had been
saying:"you are not 30/40-something anymore."

I never realized how many prefixes are in Eu. And just when I thought I'd
worked them all... more showed up to be worked by that "lil ole station in
Texas." (appologies to Z Z )

I'm back to practicing with marbles in my mouth so I will learn to talk as fast
as I type.  I plan to load up with ginko so I will soon be able to THINK almost
as fast as I talk.

 Thanks to all who worked me and my sincere apologies to those who showed up on
my frequency hoping to persuade me that it was really their's (a bold but
generally unsuccessful move)

What a blast (I think?!)

George, NR5M