[3830] WPX SSB VU2PTT SOSB15 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 28 20:51:31 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VU2PTT
Operator(s): VU2PTT
Station: VU2PTT

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: Bangalore MK82tx

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

IC-746PRO @ 5 Watts out to Force12 C3S Tribander @ 60', Sigma-5 Vertical, 40m
Inverted-vee @ 50'

Congratulations to all the fine ops who picked up my QRP signal - many of them
had some of the finest ears.

Decided to go QRP like last year with a lot of family breaks scheduled, but
made  it a single band affair this time considering that conditions on 15m are
opening up. Not sure if there was a North American opening as I was away from
the radio both days around that time. 15m overall did not sound very good
compared to previous weekends.

See you all in May for the CW leg.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.