[3830] WPX SSB N5DO SOSB15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 29 05:25:21 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: TX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

15M is getting closer to being back!  There was a great opening to SE Asia early
Saturday evening, in which I worked both Thailand and Vietnam (which are usually
hard for me to work on any band) but Europe was still spotty.  I worked one GW
station, but no other G's at all.  In the US I was able to work a few 5's on
backscatter, but very few 6's or 0's.  Thanks for all the fun.