[3830] WPX SSB K7LAZ SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 29 08:55:52 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K7LAZ
Operator(s): K7LAZ
Station: K7LAZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I DO NOT LIKE THIS MODE...I hope to be ready for CW TEST.

FORGOT THE FOCUS OF THE CONTEST,,,,Quit 3 or four times after chosing orginally
to go "test the band conditions" but kept going back and was convinced to run
"low power". so AMP was used only the first  night on 40. (Three other of 101
excuses can be added later)

Hilite I guess is when an EU asked me how his signal was and the QEM on my
end,, Said he was good that the Freq was only 3-4 deep and 6 kc wide. What do
you you do when it is wall to wall ...complain...NO we have been waiting too
long for this,,,,