[3830] WPX SSB CR6K(CT1CJJ) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 29 15:20:36 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1CJJ
Station: CR6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   20: 1252

I would like to congratulate all "Big guns from Europe" for the nice results, is
really very hard from our side to compete with so much technology, and also with
operators with so much skills, I really felt very little.

Day one, First night I experienced lots of qrm and splatter in 40 meters, very
hard to make runnings with NA stations, on 80 meters, it was very difficult to
be heard, we have to improve 80 meter wires.

Day two, enjoyed nice runnings in 20 and 15 meters, and was glad to have JA's,
VK's and ZL's stations calling me early in the morning via long path, also nice
openning on 10 meter from SA and Africa.

Next year I hope to improve my skills and one little bit more the hardware,
some more WIRES, HI HI.

Congratulations to all participants.

See you around!!