[3830] WPX SSB IQ1RY M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 30 05:55:36 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): I1BEP,I1QBI,IK1HXN,IK1JNS,IK1RQT,IZ1LBG,IZ1LGV,IZ1RGL,IW1AYD,IW1DGG,IW1FNW,IK1SPR
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bra

   20: 1112

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

A big thank you to the whole group of operators, who for many hours and some for
a few minutes alternated at the helm of our club station IQ1RY.
The result was a lot of fun and a good reason for everyone to learn something.

The next, Flavio IK1SPR

Setup: Ant 16-3 10/15/20 @ 27m
           2 el 40m      @ 30m
           80m dipole inv vee
          160m dipole inv vee
          vertical RV4 mosley

IC756Pro III x2; PA - ACOM2000A , RAKE 174

SOFTWARE used: QARTEST 2.5.3  - (good and freeware)

more info on www.aribra.it