[3830] WPX SSB T70A(IZ7KHR) SOSB80 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 30 08:43:57 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: T70A
Operator(s): IZ7KHR
Station: T70A

Class: SOSB80 LP
QTH: ARRSM, San Marino
Operating Time (hrs): 29:17

Total:  985  Prefixes = 504  Total Score = 1,071,504

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I have not a good experience about 80mts.
I made some strategic errors due to few hours of sleep. But it was a wonderful

SOAPBOX: contest, the setup was perfect: a full size 1/4 vertical for TX, 3
directional beverages (one for N-E dir., one for W-E dir., one for S dir.) for
RX, my FT-950. I have heard beautiful signals, in particular from USA during
the morning
SOAPBOX: daylights. I have made just few QSOs during the morning and first
afternoon with Italian and German, I hoped better. Despite the excellent path
to Asia,I was not able to log any JA. It was a pity.