[3830] WPX SSB P40V(@P49V) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 30 21:04:07 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P40V
Operator(s): P49V P43A K6KLY
Station: P49V

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ARUBA

   40: 1256
   20: 1240
   15: 1980
   10: 1025

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hello, All,

As always, WPX is my favorite contest.  It was nice to see the bands in such
good condition, but extremely hard to find a frequency, and more QRM than I can
remember for a while.  Guess I'm getting used to a narrower filter.  Hi,hi.

I want to thank all the folks who took the time to call us.  It was fun working
with Jean-Pierre,P43A, and my old VHF buddy, Russ,K6KLY, as they worked their
tails off to make the station play well.

Our hats are off to the Italian chaps who kicked our butts from Morocco.

If hell doesn't freeze over and the creek doesn't rise, I should be on as ZX5J
for WPX CW 15 SB.  CU contest.  73  Carl