[3830] WPX SSB KP3Z(NP4Z) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 31 19:54:14 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KP3Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PUERTO RICO

   40: 1016
   20: 1506
   15: 1904

I knew that this was the year for WPX SSB and with the great propagation on 40
and the high bands coming alive I knew this was going to be a record setting
weekend!! What a great time!

a family meeting saturday night took longer than expected
and ended up taking 5 hours off and lost some really needed points on 40..
anyway working tons of YB's, JA'a and some BY's made it even better.
Had the hardest time finding a good frequency to call, but this is WPX and
everybody has the chance to be DX and have serious fun!!

Congrats!!

Felipe
NP4Z/KP3Z