[3830] 7QP N2WN SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 3 04:55:46 PDT 2010

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   86     59
   15:   24      8
----------------------------
Total:  128     67      0  Mults = 90  Total Score = 46,080

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Lightning Saturday night was a severe limitation... still did better than last
year. Plenty of activity, had hopes for 10, but nada, at least we had some 15m
propagation. Thanks to the sponsors, mobiles (K4XU, KD0S, KS5A and I'm sure I
forgot someone) and county expeditions. Utah was well represented, nice to hear
a lot of counties I've been to on the air, did miss SLC of all places!

Great job folks!

73,
Julius
n2wn