[3830] NewEngQP N2WN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 3 06:02:02 PDT 2010

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Grainger County

   80:      9
   40:     87       19
   20:    102       63
   15:      2
   10:
------------------------
Total:    200       82  Mults = 66  Total Score = 31,416

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tough going this year...

With all the storms along the path to NE, I opted out of QRP, just didn't have
the focus to fight it out. Good thing too, we had lightning Saturday night,
which killed everything after 0030z... May have missed that special
multiplier!

Great job by everyone, participation seemed a bit down, but the folks who were
on were busy. Again, the mobiles kept things hopping, K1KI (21) Tom was
pounding the metal in more ways than one, NE1QP (13), WA1Z (12) know I missed a
few of Bob's stops Saturday eve, K1BX (6), W1QK (4), K1QO (4)... Last multiplier
was KENME, would have had it from WA1Z I think, but W1KX showed up at the end of
the contest. So, got 66! Missed ESSVT! This would have been my first sweep, but
as it is, it was my highest multiplier count in NEQP.

Sadly, I can't say that about my score... Heard a few TCGers in the game, but
think storms may have made it tough going for a few of us.

73,
Julius
n2wn