[3830] NewEngQP NA4K Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 3 12:53:28 PDT 2010

                    New England QSO Party

Call: NA4K
Operator(s): NA4K
Station: NA4K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   80:     18        0
   40:     82       23
   20:     99       46
   15:      1        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    200       69  Mults = 67  Total Score = 31,423

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Kept an eye on the Weather Channel watching all of the storms
and rain in Middle and West Tennessee, (I am in East TN),
the rain and storms held off until about 30 mins after the
NEQP was over.

The mobiles did a great job of covering the counties,
first time I have gotten the county sweep in this one.

The last four counties NE1QP/SUFMA, WA1Z/BELNH,
K1KI/FRAMA, and W1KX/KENME for the last one.

    Steve  NA4K