[3830] 7QP K7LED M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 3 21:37:29 PDT 2010

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7LED
Operator(s): N7WA, KM7F, KF7FYE, KD7IQL
Station: K7LED

Class: M/S LP
QTH:

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   28      0      0
   40:  101      5      0
   20:  135    105      0
   15:   22     10      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  286    120      0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 56,940

As in the past several years, I opened up the N7WA shack to Mike & Key ARC
(K7LED) members to come man a multi-op. This has usually brought in one or two
people who have never been on HF before. This year, there were three -
including two who don't have licenses yet but are working on it. (Yes, I was
the control operator.)  I do the CW and they do the SSB. One of the newbies is
a Seattle area Poet who is doing a residency called HAM.
(http://www.projectspaceavailable.com/blog/)  I don't know much about art but
after a few Q's, she was contesting at a pretty good rate getting the rate
meter above 100 for extended stretches. We also had a 12 year old YL make a
couple contacts. 73 dink, n7wa