[3830] GaQP KN4Y Rover Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 4 17:31:16 PDT 2010

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Rover Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:     55       0
   40:    444       0
   20:    418       0
------------------------
Total:    917       0  CW-Dig Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 88,032

Club: Sportsman's Paradise ARC

Comments:

Operated Saturday with a driver and Sunday by myself. Both 20 and 40-meters were
active. Bands were up and down but overall the signals were readable. Went the
wrong way twice due to road construction. Gave plenty of counties to DX
stations. After running my next to last county I was coming out of the parking
lot my wheel dropped into a hole and the van jerked violently and the guy lines
snapped and the 40-meter resonator snapped off. I went home.