[3830] 7QP KP2M(N7MH) SOCW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed May 5 08:00:21 PDT 2010

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KP2M
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: KP2M

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: St Croix, VI

----------------------------
Total:   59     0       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 6,903

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I got on for a couple of 40-minute stints and worked the stations I could hear
before the ARI contest, which was my main contest for this weekend, started.
After the ARI contest began I continued to log 7QP exchanges in the separate
log that I was keeping for 7QP as 7-land stations called me.  I tried to ask
all stations with 7-land calls for county information which was confusing for
several in non-7 states.

15 meters was open fairly well to 7-land from St Croix so I tried CQing for a
short while.  K7EAR and W7RN had very strong signals on 15 on Saturday.  I
don't remember hearing any 7's on 10 meters which was open from here to most of
the US on Sunday afternoon.

-Mike, N7MH