[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 6 20:52:41 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   0      0
   80:  15     12
   40:  25     20
   20:  21     16
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  61     48  Total Score = 2,928

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a great night, up 'till the last two minutes. I got completely skunked
on 160. I called N4OGW who was loud there but Tor went back to K8MM (I think),
whom I could not hear at all. Just could not get anyone on top band.

However, overall the mults were great and the activity was tremendous again.

Had three bands with W6SX, who always seems to hear me on the first call, and
with K9BGL, who really blasts in here on all bands. Worked the Locust again on
80 meters! Wow. We have to keep meeting like this, Rick!

My only (increasingly rare) Texas was good friend Chuck, NO5W, in The
Woodlands. Thanks for two bands, OM.

Art, KZ5D, is loud here but only heard him on one band.

All in all, a terrific night. If I had not bombed out in the last minute or
two, it might have been a 3K point night. But was not to be.

Tnx to all, and to the NCCC and 3830 folks.