[3830] CWopsT W7WHY HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed May 12 21:05:39 PDT 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 13

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   80:   4      0
   40:  16     11
   20:  18     18
-------------------
Total:  38     29  Total Score = 1,102

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Boy, started out on fire on 20 and when I went to 40, everything went to crap.
Had a bad coax jumper going from the 40 meter antenna to the ant switch
somewhere and the receive kept kicking in and out.

I could hit the transmit key and it would come back for a second then go away
again. Went to 80 and all seemed good again.  Gonna have to take all the cables
out and see what the heck was wrong.

Thanks for the Q's and see you tomorrow night in the NSL.
Tom W7WHY