[3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 20 20:16:28 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 21

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  52     34  Total Score = 1,768

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I just completely forgot to try 160M before running out of time. 80M was very
noisy, but I missed at least a few mults by skipping 160 completely. Operating
without my low band RX antennas has taught me how important they are! Even
short Beverages (less than 200') can make a huge difference on 40 and 80
meters. Can't wait to get mine working again before WPX...

Worked KP2/K6VVA/Remote in the SNS. It sounded like Rick had a lot of latency
at the time, but no problems with K6VVA/R in CA. GREAT to hear N0AX in the
melee this week, and K7SS was back too! My last QSO was with WF7T, and I hope
it was with Brad's new IC-7600 that he won at the Dayton Contest dinner!
Speaking of Dayton, thanks to all of the NS'ers who stopped by the Vibroplex
booth to say hello. It was great to meet so many of you.

73 Kirk K4RO

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - K4RO
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
160M:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
80M:
 1 CA   2 GA   3 IL   4 KS   5 MA   6 MI   7 MN   8 MT   9 OH   10 PA
 11 SC   12 TN   13 TX
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1 BC   2 CA   3 KS   4 MA   5 MI   6 MN   7 MO   8 NC   9 OH   10 OR
 11 PA   12 RI   13 SD   14 TX   15 WI
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
20M:
 1 CA   2 LA   3 MN   4 MT   5 OR   6 WA