[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 27 20:17:17 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 28

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   4      3
   40:  12      8
   20:  18     14
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Up to the WAshington station for two weeks, and wouldn't dream of
missing NS!

20m was great, in 13 minutes I had 18Q x 14M, all across USA. By 0243z
everyone gone, so I jumped to 40m to catch up with the rest of yous.

40m was amazing as usual, in 11 minutes I ran up 12Q x 8M, which is great
for QRP and a noisy band. But time was growing short...

80m was really darn good for QRP, in 4 minutes I picked up 4Q x 3M.
Thanks for the good listening you guys!

The last minute on 160m even delivered 2 locals!

So, I feel like it was a really good run - but still short of 1,000 while
QRP...
Only 3 more Qs or 2 more Mults and I can make it, so see you next week.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

160m: Inverted L over metal garage roof.
80m: Half-sloper from 60ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
20m-10m: C-31XR at 71ft.
Yaesu FT-1000MP turned down to 5 watts.