[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 27 20:27:07 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 28

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      9
   40:  26     17
   20:  17     14
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     40  Total Score = 2,160

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very good start. One bad five minute stretch in the middle. All in all, lots of
fun and a challenging night. Lots of activity. Five minute segments: 12, 11, 9,
7, 8, 7. Thanks to N4OGW and W5JAW for three banders. Jim (JAW) was the only
other TX station heard with NO5W traveling. Had two bands with many stations,
including Da Judge, (K4BAI) who was on Bonaire greasing up the equipment for
the WPX.

It's going to be hard to break either of the Locust X or Y prizes with only two
bands, and that's what we have here, well...two and a half bands. 80 is active
but hard to reach the boyz from here.

W5JAW was a pleasent surprise, and had a higher number than I had right up to
the end. Very good going, Jim, and tnx for the TX mult OM!

Tor, sorry for the dupe call near the end. Not my finest moment.

Nice numbers and operating from WD0T.

Tnx everyone. I really look forward to this every week.

Jim N3BB